- Radish cake
- 2 tsp light olive oil
- 1 tbsp XO sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 2 eggs
The radish cake I used here is store bought. They are usually sold in rectangle plastic containers and are available in Chinese food stores. Mine was bought from Uniku Taiwanese Restaurant in Banawe.
Here is a picture of the XO sauce that I used. There is a spicy variant but I opted to use non spicy XO sauce and put chili flakes instead so that I can control the level of spiciness.
- Set the airfryer at 200 degrees.
- Slice the radish cake into cubes. Coat the cubes with light olive oil. Airfry for 12-15 minutes. Shake the basket midway so they won’t stick together. Set aside.
- Pour a little light olive oil in a pan. Beat and scramble the eggs.
- Push the scrambled eggs to one side of the pan then stir fry the XO sauce on the other side.
- Pour the fried radish cake into the pan.
- Add the oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, and chili flakes. Mix well.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with thinly sliced leeks or green onions.