What you need:
– 2 servings of spaghetti
– 2 tbsp minced garlic
– 1/8 cup of extra virgin oil
– 1 tsp of sea salt
– 2 cups of tuna chunks in water
– 1 cup of sliced button mushrooms
– 1 tsp of chili flakes
– 1/4 cup of fresh parmesan cheese, grated
– 1 tbsp of fresh or dried parsley flakes
Cook pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
Sauté garlic in extra virgin oil. Make sure not to burn the garlic. Add the sea salt, then cook the button mushrooms. Mix in the tuna chunks. Transfer the cooked pasta into the pan and add the cheese, parsley flakes, and chili flakes. Mix thoroughly and then serve.