For this recipe, you can also use minced pork instead of minced chicken. For me, I prefer pork but since my husband and I are on a diet, I made use of chicken breast.
What you need:
– 1 chicken breast fillet, minced
– 1/2 cup chopped onions
– 1/2 cup grated carrots
– 1/2 cup grated singkamas or jimaca
– 1/4 cup chopped spring onion or chives
– 1 tsp salt or sea salt
– 1/4 tsp black pepper
– 2 tsp brown sugar
– 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
– 3 tsp cornstarch
– 1/2 cup bread crumbs
– 1 tsp McCormick Grill Mates -Montreal Chicken (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together and using a round tablespoon, roll into balls. This recipe makes around 24 balls.
Set the temperature of the air fryer to 195 degrees Celsius. You can brush the basket with a little oil to prevent the balls from sticking. Cook the chicken meatballs for 12 minutes or until they turn dark. Shake the basket once in a while during cooking to have an even color.
Best served with catsup! Enjoy!